[TYPO3-core] RFC #13977: Improve OpenID association handling

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Apr 2 19:08:14 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

>> Hmmm. Where are they? I checked the patch, the editor (mcedit) shows
>> me tabs. I would definitely use tab instead of spaces but I can't find
>> spaces :( Or do you mean that second chunk? If yes, it has to be like
>> that or the php-openid-typo3.patch will be broken.
>
> this was the second chunk, this is how it looks for me in thunderbird (pic)

You're right for what you see ;-)

But the thing is, if you really carefully read it (or try to apply it, it's a bit easier), you'll notice that the spaces are from original code while the tabs are from Dmitry's.

I agree, it's not that easy to read a "double patch" :-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en