[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10791: Performance improvement: Skip cHash check if page is already non-cached

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Jun 28 18:14:30 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> I could not count any +1 on testing... just on reading...

Ooops, how true. I was probably confused by those many +1s although none
of these guys tested it.

Do you accept if we keep it in Trunk and you trust me that I'm using
this successfully on a customers website since many months...(?)

Otherwise, I'll revert it and we reopen the issue.

Greetings, Michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out