[TYPO3-core] RFC: #undefined: Popup-functionality for Pages dokType=Shortcut

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Jun 20 11:44:18 CEST 2009

Hi Rupi,

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> hi,
>
> there seems to be a problem with the regex.
> the first example "400x200" doesn't work for me. I always get: The page is
> not configured! [type= 400][]

yes. I checked it again and modified slightly, so this works now, don't
remember my tests before.

> the other examples work as described.

i also enlarged the field from varchar(20) and size(7) to
varchar(80) and size(20), as when you enter such string with popup props
like:
230x450:resizable=0,location=1
this was cut before.

> greets
> rupert
>
> ps: my zend complains about the uninitialized $matches array -> please
> initialize it before filling it by reference.

done.

vg Steffen