[TYPO3-core] FYI: Updated the caching framework to its according FLOW3 revision 2616

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jun 16 13:57:10 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,

thank you very much for this work (which was indeed a big job!)
Now we have a synced cache framework and can continue profiling.

I have problems running the unit tests. As there are so much inside core
now, the ext only offers "Run all" which fails cause time out, and
single tests where it's difficult to find the one in this big list.
It's a shame that not a single suite can be selected and "run all in
this suite".

vg Steffen