[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #10951, #9843: Hidden content elements displays in Module viewpage

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Wed Jun 10 03:48:05 CEST 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type:
Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10951

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Content elements with property "hidden" shows up while using the View module on
a non-admin user and adminpanel disabled.
They do not show up on the website, only in the backend while previewing the
webpage using the "View" module.

Note:
This was also true for "Hide on FE-login" contents, because versioning-preview
was enabled and enableFields() disabled.

Solution:
Removed the interpretation of flags which were used to indicate to display
visual information from the configuration of versioningPreview, as that's wrong.
I tested, no side-effects except having a working Web->View. Obviously I can
have missed something.