[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11297: install tool - color for success doesn't fit

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jun 8 09:02:51 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

> the green used (before.png) doesn't fit in color scheme
>
> I used the same green as in the menu, white color too (after.png)
>
> maybe this mini-fix isn't important, but the green used blind my eyes.

Well, one could ask "what color scheme?" ;-)

Seriously though I agree that this green is somewhat out of place and I
talked about that with Jens. What we agreed to (and with Ingo too who
also faced a problem of colors) is to defined a number of core CSS
classes for the various levels of messages (success, info, notice,
warning and error) so that we can have consistent colors all over the BE
(and Install Tool).

I'm going to push this issue very soon as I also need these colors for
the Scheduler. So please hold this patch for now and I'll be back with more.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter