[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #11148: Remove static require_once() to t3lib and tslib and use autoloading instead

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Jun 3 10:12:22 CEST 2009

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Now there is one big "require_once(" part left, that is everything with
> a require_once(PATH_typo3). However, this could be more error-prone. If
> anyone is up for the task, let Olly know. We'd love some support here.

The current autoloader registry doesn't have any information about the
other files in the typo3 directory. It is very tricky and must be tested
very carefully and manually. There are many script classes that create
an instance of themselves or set up a global variable other classes rely
on...

If someone want to take care, fine - however, it's not a required task.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3