[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #11509: Move automatic session data garbage collection to separate class

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jul 20 10:46:17 CEST 2009

Hi Olly,

> Solution:
> Move the garbage collection of session data to a separate method. Thus,
> in special cases it can be overriden by XCLASS and does not change the
> regular behaviour.

Sure this won't hurt, but I would like to see a more elegant way for
this :-)

tslib_feuserauth is derived by t3lib_userAuth which already has a
function the do garbage cleanup (->gc()).

I would like the feuserauth class to overwrite t3lib_userAuth::gc() and
call parent::gc() additionally, which is called anyway at the end of the
start() function.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out