[TYPO3-core] RFC #11555: Feature: Scheduler

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jul 17 21:47:46 CEST 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: New feature (yes!)

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11555

Branches:
Trunk

Problem:
It would be nice to have extension "gabriel" into the Core...

Solution:
Integrate it as sysext "scheduler" ;-)

Notes:
This is not just a straightforward integration of Gabriel. A lot of
refactoring and cleanup has gone into it, especially the BE module. The
main logic is unchanged.

A few things to note:

1) attached is the full extension T3X file and not a patch, because it
contains icons too.
2) there are a few things left to do, you will find a couple of TODO
notes here and there. They are minor things. The extension is ready to
be reviewed.
3) you will notice the use of new styles for success and error messages.
This is not intended to be limited to the scheduler. It is actually
based on work by Jens and should hopefully still find its way into 4.3
(in which case the scheduler will be adapted).
4) I'm off for 2 weeks starting now, this will give you plenty of time
for reviews. Just don't expect me to reply to remarks before then, I
won't be connected :-)

Happy review and see you then!

--

Francois Suter