[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Feb 27 14:23:40 CET 2009

Christian Kuhn wrote:

Hi Christian,

> Attached v6: This merges the icon renaming from my v4 into your version,
>   the refresh button is removed from icon pack.

thanks!

>> P.S. as an additional task I would like to see the page showing the
>> currently displayed range like 1-20 or 21-30 f.e. This can but doesn't
>> have to be an additional RFC.
>
> I would like to do this in an additional RFC ;) Do you have an idea
> where to show this? Right next to the new browser? Maybe in the head of
> the table, where the number of all records is displayed, too?
> What about Steffens request to move the + icon for the "switch to single
> mode" in this context?

just talked to Benni about that, here's what we think would be best:

* have the page browser at the top _and_ bottom of the list
* and then have the following order of items:
[first page] [prev page] [currently showing range] [page input] [next
page] [last page] [reload]

all the best
Ingo

--