[TYPO3-core] RFC #5779: Hide dotfiles such as .svn in filelists

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Dec 29 11:52:32 CET 2009

Steffen Gebert schrieb:

> And I'm for a default setting to stay as it is currently: Display
> .-folders/files.

BTW: I assume you are normally using Windows. In UNIX (and other real POSIX
operating systems) .dot files are hidden if you do a "ls" or view them
using Nautilus or other graphical file browsers.

In windows there's a flag with file properties to set them as hidden. In
UNIX files are hidden if they start with a leading dot.

So this should be enough of an argument to HAVE this feature! Still: Any +1
or other ideas about this bug?

greets,
Bernhard