[TYPO3-core] RFC #12807: Bug: CSS issues with buttons (Recycler / File Mass Uploader)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Dec 8 12:17:00 CET 2009

Am 27.11.2009, 20:45 Uhr, schrieb Andreas Kundoch
<Andreas.Kundoch at mehrwert.de>:

> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12807
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Problem:
> The buttons in recycler and file mass uploader have white text and are
> therfore are hard to read.
>
> Solution:
> Attached patch fixes this (buttons get black text).

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your patch!

Two concerns:
* Can't we have easier CSS rules (or adjust the HTML) to have sth. like
   button {
     color: x
     background: y
     ..
   }
   I'm not so happy with having to style each and every button (every
custom module then has to bring its own stylesheet, too).

* Buttons don't look like buttons, but like bold texts ;-) You did a great
job with all other buttons - can't uploader's buttons look like the same?

Thanks!
Steffen