[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10853: [Feature] New Multimedia CE

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Apr 30 15:07:46 CEST 2009

Hey Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> it's a bit frustrating that such RFC which costed a lot of hours doesn't
> get tested. Also i count more than 35 open RFCs from me which still wait
> for reviews.
> If you are'nt interested, please tell so i stop writing such features.

Please don't stop :) I know it's frustrating if (especially complex)
patches are not reviewed.

I created a set of new patches for the extended view thingie tonight
(also covering your filelist module enhancement), will finalize them
this evening and will send one or two other no-brainer-like RFCs.
After that I will start another review session to look into some pending
RFCs.

Thanks for all your great work!
Christian