[TYPO3-core] RFC #10331: Bug: linkHandler different than "record" leads to rteerror

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Apr 16 23:58:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

some remarks:
the keyword record isn't used by core, it's used if you register a
linkhandler for records. Only one extension can use "records" because
it's unique register for one keyword. Thet reason why record is
hardcoded is because linkhandler extension from AOE that took this
keyword nut had the yellow box in RTE.

Now it's time to find a generic solution for any registered keyword. For
that reason i took all keys from registered and compare with them in my
patch which i attached here again.

vg Steffen