[TYPO3-core] RFX: #9286: use native JSON-methods instead of 3rd party json script

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Sep 4 09:29:03 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> i found a second place in alt_shortcut and changed it in attached patch.
>>
>> These 2 are the only places in core refering to 3rd party json-script.
>> All others are calling t3lib_div::array2json
>
> +1 but I think we should keep the library and mark it as "not to use".
> There can be some extensions that depend on its existance (like some
> extensions depend on prototype in the core). We can remove the library
> in 4.4

as 4.3 is not released in next weeks, we could make an official
announcement that this library will be removed. If any extension use it
(i don't know any) authors have enough time to change it, if not, the
extension becomes not compatible with 4.3.

Beside that official way to use it is the t3lib_div-function and not
native include.

vg Steffen