[TYPO3-core] RFC: Issue #2714: In RTE htmlArea, unable to do an internal link with several parameters

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Sep 2 00:03:46 CEST 2008

>> why do I have to enable this manually? Wouldn't it be ok to have it by
>> default and disable it if I don't want it?
>>
> Perhaps it would be ok. I did it this way because I thought it was not a
> feature that most editors would need (I hope so because it has been
> absent for such a long time!), just like the field that allows an editor
> to enter a page id instead of using the page tree. But it could of
> course be the other way around.

IMO this is an advanced feature that might be a bit too sneaky for
normal users. A standard user should only use this if an admin enabled
it for specific page trees / groups and teached users on how to fiddle
with parameters. From this point of view I am still +1 for the commited
solution.

Regards
Christian