[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9497: Edit in Rich Text Editor - Button doesn't work anymore in Web>Page

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Oct 19 14:34:32 CEST 2008

Tested, reviewed and committed to TYPO3_4-2 and Trunk.

Actually this is a pretty important issue as it makes parts of TYPO3
4.2.2 unusable.

In future, please raise the priority of such issues and make sure they
get committed soon.

Are there any other blockers in 4.2.2? To me it seems like 4.2.3 must be
released asap.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out