[TYPO3-core] RFC #9520: add a scheme to support singletons with t3lib_div::makeInstance

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Oct 9 14:27:59 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote: on 09.10.2008 09:31:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:

>>> I'm fine with that as long as it's good enough code ;)
>>
>> No, actualy it should be Robert's.
>>
>> Masi
>
> k - but you made the patch, you had the work, so your honor is to be
> named here ;-)
> You can add Robert as second if you want.

I take it, if noone wants it. But oh, it is an empty class.. I don't
want it anymore. :)

+1 on the patch by reading, but I don't expect it not to work. Should it
be documented somewhere? Maybe add a note to NEWS.txt on the
"development" part, because even if the patch is small, I think this is
a rather "big news" that there is now a standard way to generate
singletons in TYPO3! Almost a milestone, I would say. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto