[TYPO3-core] RFC #9284: Feature: tt_content.starttime/endtime have now effect on caching

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Nov 14 12:09:17 CET 2008

Martin Holtz schrieb:
> Hi Ingo,
>
>> we do, but if you read through the thread there're some more complicated
>> issues invloved here...
> but the patch as it is now, is not really complicated anymore.

Oh, this is it? I had the strange feeling that there must be more stuff
involved. And I think it is. Because the last patch only adds a way for
plugins to change the caching time, but where is the code that covers
the original problem, ie taking into account the start/end-times of
tt_content records?

Masi