[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9574: Configuration enhancement for indexed_search

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Nov 8 18:57:22 CET 2008

Hi,

now i created a new patch where i add some missing:

* whatis is now a marker too
* whatis has stdWrap, also the markup (this is the searchword in the
results)

I also added missing sections / marker in the table-based template.

I use this patch now in the second client project and i'm very happy
with it. It allows to modify output in any way to get it like designers
want.
The biggest advantages are:

* all is in template now
* all can be formatted with stdWrap
* 2 plugins (no need of macina anymore)
* output can be splitted as indexed_serch comes with flexform

I really would like to get this in, so please take a look and test it.

vg Steffen