[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #9539: More flexible editpanel permission

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Thu Nov 6 19:09:44 CET 2008

Ralf Hettinger wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Am 01.11.2008 15:59 schrieb Jeff Segars:
>> Ralf,
>> Can we wait on this one until the patch to move frontend editing into a
>> system extension (#9615) is committed? I can handle the update that
>> point if you'd like.
>
> Sure thing - I just haven't recognized. Looks exciting!
>
> Cheers
> Ralf

Hey Ralf,
Just wanted to let you know that the frontend editing patch is now
committed.  The edit panels are rendered in
typo3/sysext/fe_edit/view/class.tx_feedit_editpanel.php now, so the
patch would change slightly.

I can try to update it sometime in the next few days, but if you have a
chance earlier, I'll certainly give it a review.

Thanks!
Jeff