[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9439: New Element Wizard has no option for hiding Elements via pageTS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Nov 1 23:09:47 CET 2008

Hi,

Rob Vonk schrieb:

> I succesfully applied the patch but i need some help making it
> functional. I added 'common.show = regularText' to page TSconfig but the
> wizard shows more than only the regularText.

don't forget to test only in classic page module. TV comes with an own
wizard, so this settings have no influence.

The correct setting for your test is

mod.xMOD_db_new_content_el.elements.common.show = regularText

possible alternatives are:
mod.xMOD_db_new_content_el.elements.common.show :=
removeFromList(regularText)

mod.xMOD_db_new_content_el.elements.common.show := addToList(myOwnElement)

etc.

vg Steffen