[TYPO3-core] RFC #8505: String "Important Notice" in About Modules is hardcoded

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon May 26 10:02:18 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Branches:
> 4.2, Trunk

May be 4.1 too?

> Problem:
> The label in the warning box, located About modules called "Important
> notice!" is hardcoded and a space befor (next to the image) is missing.
>
> Solution:
> attached patch

Visually looks ok and works. But I dislike using   for visual space: it does not look like a right tool for the job and does not allow further styling of warning header. Can we introduce a new style instead? See the attached patch.

Additionally I made sure that this piece of code follows coding guidelines.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team