[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #7880: Insert table and borders in htmlArea RTE

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Mar 17 17:26:35 CET 2008

FYI: The attached SVN patch was committed.

Type:
Bugfix

Problem:
When I insert a table, borders are not visible. I have to click on
toggleborders to make them visible. This is kind of irritating and I
wish to have borders visible by default.

Solution:
Set RTE.default.buttons.toggleborders.setOnTableCreation = 1 in Typical
and Demo default configurations. Note that the setting is effective only
if the toggleborders button is configured, otherwise the author would
not be able to toggle the borders off, and see the borders (s)he may
have set.

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7880

Branches: