[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7777: Hide Filter is not possible

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Mar 15 17:17:57 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> Solution:
>  I extended the moduleBody-function in template.php tp allow subparts-marker
> as well.
> When option is set, the subpart ###SECOND_ROW### is cleard and the tree uses
> the space.
>
> I additional added an inline-style-marker for the position of the tree when
> filter is hidden to be independent from general CSS.

I'm really surprised that it wasn't possible to completely hide the
filter using that option. Your patch fixes that.
However, I feel that completely removing the second row makes the page
module look unharmonic. Also it prevents someone to add buttons to the
second row instead of the filter.

Therefore I'd like to give a +1 to parts of your patch and commit it as
attached if that's ok with you.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner