[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7820: Task center iframes are only sized on load

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Mar 12 11:15:19 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Bugtracker Reference:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7820
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7291

> Solution:
> I used prototype to calc the right height (former method failed in IE)
> Additionally i added a resize-handler. I'd exclude IE6 because the handler
> crashes IE6, problem seem the other resizehandlers (i counted 3)

hey

As one of this bug is mine I've tested this path on several browsers.
1) IE 6.0
2) IE 7.0
3) FF 2.0
4) Opera 9.5b
5) Safari for Windows

It works very good in all those browsers.

However some strange thing happens on IE 6.0.

Additional horizontal and vertical scrollbars are added but only in
specific case. That case is when you enter to edit the record from list
view. (Action type "Record List").

If you create new record the problem do not exist. (Action type "New
Record").

Here you can see the additional scrollbars in IE 6.0
http://www.prolabium.com/taskcenter_ie6.gif

--
grtz
Krystian