[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7642: Page tree Filter use wrong div for collapse

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Mar 4 18:36:52 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> but remember - we don't get more space because 2nd row of docheader is
> fixed, and then we have an empty row.
> So i would say, remove it permanent if we have something useful for second
> row.
>
> I had the idea to show PID and title of selected page, possible with pure
> JS, i had this on my local installation for testing.

Actually, the whole "we need to have a docheader everywhere to be
consistent" idea doesn't quite fly for me yet. I agree that the
docheader is a really useful thing at some places, e.g. for the tceforms
or the page module, but I'm not sure they're really needed everywhere.
So as far as I'm concerned, remove it from the page tree again (I didn't
check in detail yet, if that's really the best thing to do though).

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht