[TYPO3-core] FYI: removing the page tree filter toggle

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Mar 3 14:54:11 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> I'm not sure but i think there should be a help (csh) for the filter too, i
> also recognized problems when using the option showPageIdWithTitle

help icon for the filter sounds like a good idea. text could be: Just
start typing the beginning of the pagetitle you are looking for and have
a look at the tree.

If it was up to me, we would get rid of that help icon for the page
tree. Everyone who is confronted with t3 learns about the page tree in
the first quarter of an hour, and you *see* what it is. Thus, it just
clutters up the gui.

Prosit, Uschi