[TYPO3-core] RFC #7262: Fixing docheader in the backend modules

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Jan 27 17:14:24 CET 2008

Hey,

this is a SVN patch request.

this is the first of a series of changes for the TYPO3 docheader in the
core modules.

Branches: trunk only

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7262

Problem:
The new docheader in alt_doc.php is not perfect yet, also missing in the
list, page and template view of the Backend. We're going to change this.

That's why we made some changes.

Solution:
- Made the docheader in alt_doc.php HTML-template based.
- Added a function to retrieve a HTML template from template.php that
can be overriden by a skin.
- Rearranged the buttons in the top bar.

Notes:
* Sorry guys, I tested this patch only in FF 2 (Linux) as I'm quite
short on time. Would be great if some could test this one quite
intensively in IE 6/7 and read through the code. Thanks a ton!
* Patrick is coming with more changes based on this patch (the HTML
template part) for the list module. stay tuned.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org