[TYPO3-core] FYI: several issues with backend.php fixed

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Jan 26 11:11:19 CET 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:

Hi all,

> Some resources were not updated.
> svn: Checksum mismatch for
> '/Users/ingo/Projects/TYPO3/src/typo3_src-trunk_2/.svn/text-base/ChangeLog.svn-base';
> recorded: 'f310d7c1bd8fd87061923cd8a1d4546b', actual:
> '06d6553f97cec70410d6b53eff9e2966'

I fixed it by checking out the core into a temp directory and then
taking the .svn directory from the fresh checkout to replace the
corrupted one... just in case some runs into the same problem and so
that the big Google brain can eat this info and give it to others
looking for: svn, subversion, checksum, mismatch, actual, recorded,
howto, how to, fix, help

=)
Ingo

--