[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7245: Javascript Error in new Backend

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jan 23 23:57:51 CET 2008

"Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1201078982.11842.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
>

>> Needs ajax action to reload part and replace content by element id. If we
>> used extjs this would be easy but I have no idea how to make it with
>> prototype.
>
> This is the easiest part: Ajax.Updater('elementId', 'ajax.php',
> {options});
>
> The hard part is to find a way to let the backend know what to do when
> clicking the new menu link.
>

> Ingo
>
> --

i tried it this way in menuRefresh:

if(top.'.$menuFrameName.')  {
   top.'.$menuFrameName.'.location.href =
top.'.$menuFrameName.'.document.URL
  } else {
   new Ajax.Updater(\'typo3-menu\',
\''.t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL').TYPO3_mainDir.'ajax.php\', {
    parameters: \'ajaxID=ModuleMenu::renderAjax\'
    evalScripts: true
   });
  }

i encountered problems: ul was empty (function returns correct html)
and: there might be extensions that are installed in toolbar too.

So i think, the best way would not be an updater script but reload complete
backend with showing last view.

vg  Steffen