[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7126: IRRE - Child records are shown floated and not as blocks in Safari

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Jan 15 00:13:14 CET 2008

Hi Ingmar,

I tested this in IE7, IE6, Opera, FF2 and Safari3...
... and found, that I forgot something.

I replaced "$this->fObj->clientInfo" with
"$this->fObj->clientInfo['BROWSER']" in the patch for the check against
"msie". The corrected commit-ready patch is attached.

olly

--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/