[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7096: Consistent interface for AJAX calls in the TYPO3 Backend

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Jan 9 11:31:16 CET 2008

Hey guys,

as my old patch does not work anymore with the latest trunk, I created a
new one that also takes Ingo's "output" to "render" renaming into account.

Ingo and I also found a way for the "TYPO3_MODE" constants to show, I'm
gonna prepare something for that shortly.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to get more comments on the interface as
it will be quite important for the future I guess.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org