[TYPO3-core] Checkbox "Disable RTE editor" removed - why?

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Feb 29 15:30:10 CET 2008

Hey Peter,

you scenario shows me exactly what the problem is with this option (or
these options).
There are too many ways to disable something, and plus, it behaves
differently although it says it does the same. I really don't like this.
  I'm talking 'bout consistency here ;-)
Can we come up with a clear policy of this feature?

In the meanwhile I'll see if I can dig up the old patch again.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org