[TYPO3-core] SVN closed for now, do not commit!

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Feb 29 14:28:50 CET 2008

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> So I think there's nothing wrong with this. What is your problem exactly?

There is no point in branching and closing trunk at the same time. The
problem is, that the history that will finally be in trunk, will not
contain all individual commits but only one big "Merging stuff from
TYPO3_4-2" commit, which is bad to blame lines of code to specific commits.

That said, I think it's good that we did close trunk now, but we should
have branched later (with RC1) if we don't do 4.3 development yet anyway.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht