[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvment #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties II

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Wed Feb 27 21:21:46 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> i really like this grouping of
> * hide options
> * navigation options
> * cache settings

Yes, I like these changes, too.

The only thing, which is somewhat inconsistent, is the the "include subpages"
checkbox. Checking this refers to settings made in "hide options" palette and
access tab. But since I don't know how to solve this and the csh of "include
subpages" is quite clear ...

> so here is my +1 for this after testing.

... I'm fine with these changes. So here is my +1 after testing (and having a
glance at the patch).

> To be consistent the start / stop in tt_content should go in same manner to
> the palette "hide options"
> So if this go in i will make a patch for tt_content to be consistent.

Of course, this must be changed as well, if this is going into core.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut