[TYPO3-core] RFC #7626: Date/time handling is completely broken in 4.2

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Feb 25 13:38:24 CET 2008

Ingmar Schlecht wrote: on 25.02.2008 13:32:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> I suppose that part was not even submitted by myself. It was send to
>> review and is therefore in the list, but I forgot to submit the
>> tcemain part of the patch, because I selected the files individually
>> for submitting (because I had other changes in my typo3_src) and the
>> t3lib_tcemain file was missing in my list.
>
> What do you meant with "submitting"? Submitting to the core list, or
> *committing* to SVN?

Yes, "commited" is what I meant.

a) I posted a patch for review (30.4.2007), which included a patch to
tcemain.

b) after several months we decided to integrate that, as it "looked ok"
and little manpower was there to really review it in depth or come up
with a different solution.

c) I committed the changes (22.11.2007) from my working copy, but in the
list of files to commit the t3lib_tcemain.php file was missing, so that
part of the patch never entered trunk.

Cheers,
Ernesto