[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7307 - Open Documents Fixes - Part 1

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Feb 22 16:37:10 CET 2008

Hey all,

> These tasks are still open for the opendocs - toolbar:
>
> * Search icon still has to be at the end of the toolbar
> * Styling of the topbar
> * The menu entries should be rendered through recordItems with icon etc.
> * There should be an option to close the records through the menu
> * If menu is opened and a document is closed, it should be refreshed as
> well (trivial)

attached is a new version of the patch, which implements a small menu
where you can close open items now. Also the update mechanism is better
now, and icons are shown before the items. Still, menu positioning and
CSS styling is missing, but I'd consider this as a bugfix for after the
next beta release.

So, left open is:

* Menu positioning
* Menu Styling / Toolbar Styling (CSS)
* Search icon needs to be at the end of the toolbar

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org