[TYPO3-core] RFC #3976: Bug: Make workspace preview works with multiple sites

Joannie Racine joannie.racine at usherbrooke.ca
Fri Feb 22 15:31:47 CET 2008

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3976

Branches:
trunk (revision 3244)

Problem:
When a user has access to multiple subdomains, if he logs in with a
subdomain A and he wants to preview a page from a draft or custom
workspace in a subdomain B, the path is wrong.

Solution:
In the function viewOnClick of the file t3lib/class.t3lib_befunc.php,
the variable $preUrl used to create the url of the LIVE workspace
preview should be used also for the draft or custom workspace preview.
So I moved the condition concerning the $GLOBALS['BE_USER']->workspace!
=0 after the variable $preUrl was assigned and I used it to create the
url for the workpsace preview.

Regards,

Joannie Racine

: :
Joannie Racine
Technicienne informatique, Applications Internet
Service des technologies de l'information
Université de Sherbrooke