[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7573: Page properties: Make author and author_email visible instantly

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 19 16:08:14 CET 2008

Hi!

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
> This means you have only asked people who have been used to the old BE.
> I think it is only human that people complain about changes *at first*.

This is not the case.

Do you know about dead areas on the web page? Do you know what controls do we now have in those dead areas? One of my people spent almost half an hour trying to find "Exit" button because it is in the second dead area...

Those, who code or make proposal for GUI, must know at least basics of HCI... I am not sure if most of us do.

> Have you asked them after they have worked with new BE for a week? I

I work with it for much more than a week. It is very uncomfortable. It got lots of new styles, etc. But it is nowhere "Clean BE" as it should be.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team