[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #7592: Enable tabs for be_users

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Feb 19 13:55:51 CET 2008

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7592

Branches:
4.2

Problem:
Tabs should be used in be_users table too.

Solution:
I added tabs, created labels for them and organised the fields around
the various tabs. As much as possible this was modeled on be_groups and
fe_users to ensure coherence of interface.

Notes:
Some things I am hesitant about:

- I put file permissions in the "Mounts & Workspaces" tab because it is
somewhat related to the file mounts, but I wonder whether it should not
rather be in the "Access Rights" tab.
- to be coherent with the other record types, I put the start and end
date in a tab called "Access". I wonder whether this can cause confusion
with the "Access Rights" tab.

Again, tabs are wrapped on 2 lines although there's plenty of space on
any modern screen resolution. I don't know if anything can be done about
this.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter