[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7333: Solution for "Page is being generated"

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Feb 7 15:33:13 CET 2008

Hi Bernhard,

> In my opinion also services are a much better solution than having a
> static t3lib_lock instead.

It's just a start, and you are free to improve it later! However, it works
at least...

As I said, there won't be too many different locking methods, so I see just
a small need for full flexibility...

> To have the priority of those service-classes configurable we could simply
> get the service-value "Priority" (0-100) from a configuration variable
> of ext_conf_template.txt ...

Well before I would like to get the functionality done at least. Did you
check my patch?

> So an admin who for example installs the ultra new not even released
> "beowulf-grid-computing-locking" extension, he would have the possibility
> to either simply uninstall the "normal-flocking" extension or just change
> their priority in the EM ...

Or he patches his system and waits for an update. Come on...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out