[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6995 Context Senstitive Help text should be displayed faster

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Feb 4 00:23:46 CET 2008

"Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202075077.20040.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Jeff Segars wrote:
>
> Hi Jeff,
>
>> There's an extension of prototip at [1] that adds AJAX loaded.
>> Untested, but looks pretty straightforward.
>
> I already suggsted using prototip some posts above, too... would solve a
> bunch of problems... but 4k seems a bit too much, maybe we can extract the
> necessary parts...

Hi Ingo,

you're right, and with ajax functionality it's also possible to get extended
csh for new tooltip.

4k should not be a big deal, we also can compress it. I don't know how to
handle, because copy parts out is imho against license.

Should we use compressed version of prototype too?
Or do you want to add it later?
Or should there be a switch for developing?

vg  Steffen