[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7350:PHP5ize class.t3lib_div.php

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Feb 3 21:30:43 CET 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> We can change the behaviour but not that in 4.1 (and before) the
>> function allowed for whitespace!
>
> ok, then trunk without whitespace and 4.1 with whitespace.

The patch was for for trunk only, anyway. I was just pointing out that,
when we remove the whitespace, we may break installations with "broken"
XML files.

I can live with that. So change it if you want to. I don't care about
that matter and will not do it. For me it is ok (nay better) to allow
for whitespace.

Masi