[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9109: Enable feature in element browser in rte like in normal one

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Aug 22 13:02:24 CEST 2008

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> I added documentation here:
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation#doc_core_tsconfig
>>
> Thanks for updating this "pending" documentation.
>
> I wonder how long this is supposed to be pending. I am surprised that
> old stuff was not published when 4.2 was released?

It's sad but true. AFAIK the person who maintains the documentation has
no time for it but doesn't want to assign the task to someone else. I'll
try to figure out if something special has to be done for the
documentation. If not I'll try to add the stuff from "pending" page to
the latest doc files I can get.

Masi