[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9160: New option "index_metatags" not available in crawler / crawler-hooks

Christian Trabold christian.trabold at dkd.de
Wed Aug 13 09:47:13 CEST 2008

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9160

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
The new option "index_metatags" ($this->conf['index_metatags']) is not
available in my custom crawler hook I implemented for index-search.

Thus keywords and description are not stored in the search index, which
results in an incomplete search index.

Solution:
Currently "index_metatags" is ONLY initialized in hook_indexContent().

But to use the option in hooks it has to be set in backend_initIndexer()
too.

My patch the fixes that, so Meta-Tags are indexed by the crawler again
as well.

Notes:
All values in backend_initIndexer() are hardcoded and not configurable.

Greetings

Christian