[TYPO3-core] RCF: #8157 t3editor don't work in Fx, IE7 and Opera (saving)

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Apr 19 16:26:49 CEST 2008

Hi!

Erik Svendsen wrote:
> To me it looks like there are multiple issues in t3editor. Neither of
> them are any blockers to the release of 4.2 in my opinion, but t3editor
> should be moved out of core if not solved.

I just understood that I treated this thread incorrectly. I though it was in dev list. This happened because I see only new messages in this list and the first post of this thread is not a RFC as described in [1]. Therefore I started discussion, which should not have happened. I apologize.

Erik, I truly appreciate your work and attempt to help. But patches must use certain format to be patches. Please, follow [1] in future. It is a must to post patche requests in the format described in [1]. Everyone does this.

Please, take no offense :) I am really thankful that you want to help with t3editor!

Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs