[TYPO3-core] Two blockers for TYPO3 4.2 RC2 / final!

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Apr 19 11:50:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

imho there are three blockers left for 4.2final

One is http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7910
This only appears on windows server, i can reproduce this all the time on my
local installation with windows.
How to reproduce: simply upload a file in filelist, you get an error:
Warning:
parse_url(/t3/trunk/typo3/file_list.php?id=C:/web/x-htdocs/t3/trunk/fileadmin/container_templates)
[function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in
C:\web\x-htdocs\t3\trunk\typo3\template.php on line 439
Reason is that at one point the urlencode is lost. I was not able to find
it, Masi also investigated.

Second are several JS-Errors in IE, i think Benni found something. Difficult
to describe as they are not easy to reproduce as they appear by accident.

Third one is solved, it's http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8138 and only
need one more +1

vg Steffen