[TYPO3-core] FYI: Icon for new_file.gif

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 13:24:15 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> as mentioned yesterday, the old icon (attached) for the "new_file.gif"
> in the filelist had to go as well. This new icon is commited to 4.2.

No! -1 for now (veto!) before we discuss icon changes for top level modules.

You must get at least one +1 in this forum to commit. Do not forget the rules. This is not a no brainer!

> BTW: These icons are either all coming directly from Jens / HCI or from
> Jens with mods from Ingo or me.

Whatever but neitgher you, nor Ingo can go and commit anything without +1s here in the list. Stop making last minute changes!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team