[TYPO3-core] Important Reminders!

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Apr 13 23:42:17 CEST 2008

Hi all,

as people are still posting feature requests here's an official reminder:

This list is closed for feature requests at the moment!

As it also seems that there is not enough focus on getting the final
release of TYPO3 4.2 out here's another (new) one. Please remember that
we are in RC phase. An RC is a _release candidate_, that means that we
should be able to have an version that is good enough to be just renamed
to final (a _candidate_). So please notice that we're at the end of the
game, let's get this to an end, please.

For now I want to see only release critical bugfixes!

If you're in doubt whether your fix is critical, please contact me.
Please be patient with other requests, if we focus on getting the final
out of the door, this phase won't last too long. After that we can
directly start with development of TYPO3 4.3 and TYPO3 4.2.1. Both can
then have regular maintainence bugfixes and features can go into trunk
again (which contains 4.3 then).

happy coding!
Ingo

--